About the Author:
Blurb: Julian is returning to Narragansett, Rhode Island after 10 years. It’s supposed to be an ‘in and out’ trip—make peace with her heart then return to Manhattan immediately. Julian has no idea just what her deceased father has in store for her. A turn of events prolongs her stay. Soon after, Julian finds herself learning to trust the family that had denied her in the past. But just as she starts to discover the other side of herself, Julian gets entangled in a web of lies and unexpectedly finds romance amidst it all.
I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review. Julian is on a quest for information. After her father dies suddenly, she’s thrust into a world of wealth – and a family that doesn’t want to be reminded that she exists. She’s the outcome of an affair – and one that ended before she was born.
Her mother gave her father one last chance to know her, before she moved them to NYC – and away from what her mother thought was nothing but pain for her daughter. Unfortunately, Julian was abandoned as her father stayed with his wife and daughter instead. Never reaching out to her – not even before it was too late.
Julian is conflicted, if she should even attend his funeral – but with some prodding from her Aunt Bev, she ends up going and seeing her sister Mackenzie, after all these years. Their reunion isn’t smooth – especially after her father’s will is read.
What I didn’t expect was all the mystery and suspense – and the possibility that Julian’s father was murdered. I spent the entire book trying to figure out what the heck was going on and who was responsible. Convinced I had it right at least three different times – to which I was wrong. Shane writes a mystery well – and left me curious as to what would happen next with Julian & Seven…. and even Mackenzie – is there a possibility she can see past her jealousy and forge a relationship with her sister? Their father is gone – they’re the only siblings each other has…. and then Seven, oh lovely Seven…. is he too good to be true?
All the lies – the deceit that Julian is thrust into – amongst a family she doesn’t trust, and who are just waiting for her to leave and head back to NYC. She is a constant reminder for her step-mother of the infidelity of her late husband – and for Mackenzie, the love of a daughter she could never measure up too.
Lies are revealed, secrets exposed… and a shock that will leave you wondering how the hell you didn’t see that coming.
Check it out!
- Cover Reveal: Finding Narragansett by Shane Morgan (goodbooksandgoodcoffee.wordpress.com)
- Book Blitz + Giveaway: Impossibly Love by Shane Morgan (bookloverslaceycat.wordpress.com)
- Review: Impossibly Love by Shane Morgan (annalivesandbreathesbooks.wordpress.com)
- Book Blitz – Giveaway: Impossibly Love (Impossibly #1) by Shane Morgan (rumpledsheetsblog.wordpress.com)
- “Finding Narragansett” Cover Reveal (thedragonpedestal.wordpress.com)
- Book Blitz~Love Impossibly~Shane Morgan (bookscoffeeandwine.wordpress.com)
- Zamansky LLC Announces That It is Investigating Managed Futures Funds Sold to Brokerage Customers (prweb.com)
- [Book Blitz & Giveaway] Impossibly Love by Shane Morgan (reneeentresssblog.wordpress.com)